Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Clues

I dreamed I was eating lunch with my friend Lauren. When I looked at her, I could see the blood pouring out of my own ear.

I dreamed I borrowed my husband’s penis. I tried it on in the tub and was amused to watch it work. I washed it out, and gave it back to him.

I dreamed I was having a baby. I had mixed feelings about the baby, but, too late, I was already in labor. The baby came sliding toward me down a gushing, metal pipe. I dove forward and caught him – amazing catch – but he was only a fake baby, a rubber doll.

I dreamed I was looking for an apartment. It had no stairs yet, so I had to hoist myself to the second floor. As I dangled in midair, seven cockroaches marched, single-file, across my back.

This is not the place, I said.

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Benedict said...

Now my public library filters will probably block your site. I can have them unblock it easily enough, but it doesn't take much to trigger them.

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I once dreamt that I gave birth to two kittens instead of a baby and my response was: "Yay! I love kitties!" I took it to mean that I wasn't quite ready for kids yet, but perhaps ready for a pet:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home