Monday, October 03, 2005

What I want to remember...

Friday night: Thai dinner out with Adam. Our "date night" spent finding a washer/dryer for the big move.

Saturday night: The Constant Gardener.

Sunday morning: Hike. Climbed a mountain in a local state park. Bought some pumpkins at a roadside stand.

Sunday evening: Felt a little hammer-tap in my belly. Grabbed Adam's hand just in time and he was able to feel the baby kick a second time. Spooned to sleep and dreamed about Posh Spice, who told me the baby would be a soccer player (?!).

6 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Pink Cupcake said...

Awww, was this the first time you felt your baby kick? How lovely. :)

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Benedict said...

Posh is planning a cradle-robbery.

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. :)

 
At 3:29 PM, Blogger jo(e) said...

Feeling the baby kick is such a cool moment.

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger litprof said...

You have been having really interesting dreams!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger YelloCello said...

It was the first time I felt such a strong kick -- one that I could feel without having my hands to my belly. And it was the first time that Adam got to feel anything at all. It was pretty cool.

Benedict, you crack me up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home