Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Humbled

Things are looking up. November sun has returned — literally and figuratively. All the better for regaining perspective, as I peel myself off this wall I've hit.

I've been so moved by the goodness of people in this corner of the blogosphere. Thank you, New Kid, Mel, Profgrrl, What Now, and Jimbo, for your words of comfort. (And, New Kid, I so appreciate the crockery, even if it did come a little pre-smashed!) I'm humbled by your kindness. And, in this season of thanksgiving, know that I'm really, really grateful for each of you.

Am looking forward to catching up on blog-reading over the Turkey Day hols. For now, though, I'm off to campus for student meetings, which means I really should change out of these pajamas...

4 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger What Now? said...

I'm glad that life has gotten better!

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

Yay for feeling better!

Did you change out of the pajamas? I'll admit, I've been tempted to wear PJs to campus before ... not that I actually would, but ...

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Mel said...

I'm so glad to see your voice again -- the sun is starting to shine here too, and it makes such a difference. Hope you have a relaxing holiday weekend!

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger New Kid on the Hallway said...

Any time! Hope you had a great Turkey Day! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home