Sunday, March 20, 2005

New Season

Whatever did we do before the world of blog?

On Saturday, I walked around will a dull feeling of "oh no!" in my windpipe. My eyes felt raw and full of sand. I holed up at school and, for the first time in a long while, worked fairly fluidly on my manuscript. (Maybe the specter of unemployment has cured my speechlessness?) That made me happier. But nothing compared to finding what some of you had written in response to yesterday's bitter post.

Am feeling better and slightly restored to hope, and that's entirely thanks your kind and helpful comments.

Tomorrow is our house’s turn to go on the market, so I will have to add more to this post later tomorrow. (The house, by the way, has a stronger CV than I do.) For now, my heartfelt thanks to Christina, Timna, Benedict, Meg (wish I knew where to find you), V., New Kid, What Now, and, Mr. or Madame Anonymous. Bless you all.

5 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger bitchphd said...

I'm glad you're feeling better.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Anitsirc said...

Me too. You're pretty amazing and I'm sure things will turn out all right for you.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Nels P. Highberg said...

I do believe that things work out in the end, but that is always a lot easier to say than believe, I admit.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger YelloCello said...

Thank you, guys, for your encouraging words. It means a lot.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger meg said...

Oops, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was unlocatable. xom.blogs.com, c'est moi.

Like everyone else, I'm glad you feel better. I know from experience that you'll feel bad again (I've been through this myself -- when I talked about scars, I was looking at my own), but remember on those days that you'll feel better again. Hang in there. There is a permanent, happy-making job out there waiting for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home