Saturday, January 01, 2005

'05 Alive

It's been so long since last I blogged that I've almost forgotten how. Suffice it to say that the semester dragged me under for a while. Then the holidays created their own bubble of distance and distractions.

Am now kicking off guilt and returning to this space. I've felt a little off without it.

Last year, I had fistfuls of resolutions. This year, I'm making only one. To write every day.

All the other areas I'd like to improve will fall into place with this one change. Or so I'm willing to gamble.

Happy 2005, everyone.

10 Comments:

At 2:16 AM, Blogger Mel said...

yay, you're back! happy new year!

I really enjoy reading your writing, so I hope you will continue sharing some with us.

 
At 2:58 AM, Blogger Terminal Degree said...

Welome back! And happy new year!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger New Kid on the Hallway said...

Ditto to what Mel said! Great to see you back & Happy New Year!

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What they all said!

Krista

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger What Now? said...

Happy New Year!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Tara Kuther said...

Happy New Year! May we all write! :)

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger litprof said...

Happy new year, and looking forward to reading you again :)

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger ~profgrrrrl~ said...

So good to see you back. I was wondering where you were and hoping you were well.

Happy New Year.

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger anbruch said...

Good to see you back!

jwb

 
At 12:21 AM, Blogger YelloCello said...

Thanks for all the good cheer! What a lovely start to 2005.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home